Saturday, May 24, 2008

Windows Movie Maker

Our final project this semester was to create a video using Windows Movie Maker. I chose to do 2 videos. Both are inspired by my InDesign magazine layout on shoes and its sponsor Zappos.com. The first is a general commercial advertising the website. The second is also a commercial for the website but it's message is to not miss the weekend sale.



I decided to use a mix of both real video footage and still picture. My friend Carissa and I, had a lot of fun filming. It was a long process choosing between clips and cutting down long footage to just the necessary parts. Also, i was able to integrate my newly developed Audacity skills for one of the video's commentary and for music on the other. As corny as they are, the videos are fun to look back at for a little laugh and also appreciate my video editing skills, as amature as they are.


No comments: