Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Dreamweaver

Our next project is creating a webpage for an imaginary website using Adobe Dreamweaver. I've chosen to create a website for my fantasy bakery i've named "Bunny's Bakery". It's located in San Francisco, and according to my fake costumer testimonials, it's supposedly the best bakery there is! It specializes in delicious baked goods and catering services for any special occassion.

Dreamweaver, in my experience, was a little difficult to use and get the hang of. Using the grid or columns was complicated and it was hard manipulating the size and spacing. It took me forever going back and forth making sure the spacing and sizing of the columns was consistant among all four of my websites pages. Overall, i was pretty happy about the end result. It almost looks like a legitimate website, minus the latin fill text and fake information all together. The banner could have been a little clearer, but photoshop is a whole other story. so check out my website and enjoy!

No comments: